We offer reasonable pricing health care plans, insurance packages based on financial conditions of clients.
01. How do I send an order?
Either You or your doctor can Fax an order to (877)-471-1327 or email us your order at [email protected]
02. How much does it cost?
Costs can vary, usually $85+ depending on the area
03. Is it covered by my insurance?
We can bill medicare directly or you can pay out of pocket and submit your receipt for reimbursement
04. How long does it take to get an appointment?
It can take up to 48 Hours, its best to make your appointment as soon as you receive your lab orders.
05. Do you do PT/INR tests?
Yes, We do PT/INR tests.
06. Do you pick up urine & stool samples?
Yes, We pick up urine & stool samples.
07. How early do you come for fasting draws?
We offer early morning appointments, and will work with you to fit your schedule.
08. Do you provide same day or STAT services?
Yes, We do provide same day or STAT services.
09. What happens if I forget to cancel my appointment and the phlebotomist comes to my home?
Unfortunately, without a 24-hour notice of cancellation, we have to charge you for the missed appointment.
10. Does myOnsite test the collected blood/specimen?
We will collect the blood or specimen, and deliver it to the specified laboratory.
11. Do you ship/deliver the collected blood to our preferred lab?
Yes, We do ship/deliver the collected blood to your preferred lab.
12. When and how will I receive my lab results?
Your Physician will receive the results directly from the lab, and you can contact them for the information.
13. How to pay for the draw?
You can either pay online on our website https://myonsitehealthcare.com/pay-online or call us at (941)-271-0701 and pay over the phone.
14. Do you provide nursing facilities?
No, we do not provide nursing facilities.
15. Can I reschedule an appointment?
Yes, call us 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. For any other questions or to make an appointment, please email us at [email protected], or call or fax us at the numbers below. Fax: (877) 471 1327 Call: (941)-271-0701