Since 2004, myOnsite Healthcare has been providing valuable Ancillary Services that healthcare organizations have come to depend on:
(1) To service homebound, high risk, frail, disabled, or those members without transportation in order to reduce hospital admission and/or re-admission.
(2) To assist Anticoagulation Clinics to increase compliance, reduce adverse events, and improve outcomes.
(3) To improve their Pay-For-Performance/HEDIS ratings by reaching disengaged members for various initiatives.
(4) Blood draws (Cardiac, Diabetic, CHF patients)
(5) Pulmonary Function Testing by Spirometry (COPD population)
(6) Bone Densitometry with Portable DexaScan (refer to cpt code)
(7) To increase Patient Satisfaction scores by integrating Onsite services into their benefit portfolios.
(8) To decrease costs associated with medical transportation and home nursing visits.
Our services include:
(1) Venipuncture blood extraction; yes, we specialize in hard sticks.
(2) Capillary (Fingerstick) draws for PT/INR with instant results.
(3) In/Out Catheterization for Urine collection.
(4) TB/PPD Testing
(5) Wound, nasal, and other swabs for cultures.
(6) Urine, stool, sputum, and other bodily fluid specimen collection.
(7) Flu vaccination (*)
(8) Peak and Trough draws for therapeutic medication level monitoring
(9) Assistance with PICC Line and specimen delivery to the lab.
(10) Specialty and Send-out assay kits.
(12) Medication Management
(13) Transition Care